The NGO “Association for Community Self-Organisation Assistance” invites you to take part in the competitive selection for participation in XIII All-Ukrainian Conference on Public Self-Organisation on the topic “Prevention and Resolution of Conflicts in Communities in the Course of the Reform Implementation” that will be held on 19th-20th November, 2018 in Kharkiv City.
Public officers, representatives of local self-governance, leaders of governmental organisations, representatives of public self-organisation bodies, scientist of Ukraine are invited to participate in the conference.
The aim of the conference is to present and discuss the experience of regions of Ukraine in the matter of the prevention and assistance in the resolution of conflicts that may arise/arise at the time of the reform implementation at the local level. The results of the All-Ukrainian study of existing conflicts in communities, analysis of the jurisprudence and results of the carried out social research will be presented in terms of the event.
The following problems will be considered at the conference:
- Typology of conflicts, regions where the highest number of conflict situations is registered;
- Causes of conflicts in communities;
- Map of conflicts;
- Ways of resolution or minimization of conflicts, etc.
The sponsors of the conference will provide a hotel accommodation and meals for the conference participants at the time of the conference holding, compensate for transport expenses to the extent of the train ticket cost (coupe or 2nd class of tickets in Intercity trains) or bus ticket cost.
The conference is to open on 19th November, 2018 at 10:00. The conference closing is to be on 20th November, 2018 at 14:00.
The criteria for selecting the conference participants are as follows:
- An appropriate level of knowledge of a candidate and experience in an indicated domain;
- Local democracy development and public self-organisation level in his community;
- A candidate`s active participation in the previous all-Ukrainian conferences in the matter of the public self-organisation;
- As more wide and uniform representation of every region of Ukraine as possible.
Applications for participation are to be admitted till 10th October, 2018 (inclusively): firstname.lastname@example.org, in the form of motivation letters (not more 2 pages). Documents sent after the mentioned term will not be considered.
All candidates will receive a confirmation about the admitted application during three business days. If you do not receive a confirmation, please contact Viacheslav Kishchenko via email@example.com or by calling: +38 (048) 738 68 30.
This event will be held by the NGO “Association for Community Self-Organization Assistance” with the support of the International Fund “Renaissance”.